欢迎访问新华阅读网www.xinhuamx.cn

关于爱情的英语句子22句 带翻译

作者:www.xinhuamx.cn 来源:未知 时间:2015-10-30 16:53:05 阅读: 字体:
 1我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. 
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
 
 2为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. 
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... 
 
3爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交
Love ,promised between the fingers Finger rift,twisted in the love 
 
4与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪 
When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving. 
 
5当香烟爱上(_火柴时,就注定受到伤害 
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt 
 
6 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里,
 
7 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 
 
8 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。 
 
9 I need him like I need the air to breathe. 
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。 
 
10 If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。 
 
11 Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。 
 
12 If I know what love is, it is because of you. 
因为你,我懂得了爱。 
 
13 I love you not because of who you are, because of who I am when I am with you. 
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 
 
14 To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。 
 
15 Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 
或许上帝希望我们,在遇到真爱之前,遇到一些错误的人,这样当我们最终遇到所谓伊人时,我们会懂得如何去感激 
 
16 One Minute to say "I love You",One Hour to explain it,A whole life to prove it 
用一分钟说”我爱你”,一小时去解释这句话,用一生去证明这句话 
 
17 With love one can live even without haooiness. 
有爱,即使没有幸福,一个人也能生存。 
 
18 Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. 
从来就是别离时,才知爱有多深。 
 
19 Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。 
 
20.you smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。 
 
21.the mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.
雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。 
 
22.light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love. 
在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然后让黑夜向我微语着爱情。。